moneybookers



Tuesday, November 16, 2010

FIVE Surefire Ways To Effectively Ask For The Job Interview In Your Next Cover Letter

Use any one of these examples in your next cover letter to attract quality job
interviews like a magnet. For maximum effect, use my suggested Best Location
for each example.
1. I am excited about the possibility of a personal interview to further discuss
my qualifications with you. I am immediately available and can be
reached at 555-555-5555. I will follow up with a phone
call as well to make sure you have received my
application. Best Location: Use this example as the
final paragraph in your cover letter for best results.



2. I would love the opportunity to interview in person for
the position of (insert job opening title here). Thank you in advance for
your consideration. Best Location: Use this example as a headline at the
top of your letter using centered and bold text.
3. If possible, can we schedule an interview in the next two weeks? I have
researched (company name) and am excited about this opportunity. I
would love the chance to interview for this position and am available at
your earliest convenience. Best Location: This example is best utilized as
a final paragraph in your cover letter, as well.
4. If I may be so bold, I am asking you for the opportunity to interview for
(insert job opening title here). I would like the chance in person, to discuss
the specific reasons why I believe I am the applicant you are looking for.
Best Location: If you are bold enough this works best as an excellent
final paragraph.
5. If you will grant me an interview for (insert job opening title here), I feel
confident that when we meet and speak together you’ll see why I believe
I’m the right person for this job. I can be reached at 555-555-5555. Thank
you in advance. Best Location: This example is best when used as the
final paragraph in your cover letter.

1 comment: