interviews like a magnet. For maximum effect, use my suggested Best Location
for each example.
1. I am excited about the possibility of a personal interview to further discuss
my qualifications with you. I am immediately available and can be
reached at 555-555-5555. I will follow up with a phone
call as well to make sure you have received my
application. Best Location: Use this example as the
final paragraph in your cover letter for best results.
2. I would love the opportunity to interview in person for
the position of (insert job opening title here). Thank you in advance for
your consideration. Best Location: Use this example as a headline at the
top of your letter using centered and bold text.
3. If possible, can we schedule an interview in the next two weeks? I have
researched (company name) and am excited about this opportunity. I
would love the chance to interview for this position and am available at
your earliest convenience. Best Location: This example is best utilized as
a final paragraph in your cover letter, as well.
4. If I may be so bold, I am asking you for the opportunity to interview for
(insert job opening title here). I would like the chance in person, to discuss
the specific reasons why I believe I am the applicant you are looking for.
Best Location: If you are bold enough this works best as an excellent
5. If you will grant me an interview for (insert job opening title here), I feel
confident that when we meet and speak together you’ll see why I believe
I’m the right person for this job. I can be reached at 555-555-5555. Thank
you in advance. Best Location: This example is best when used as the
final paragraph in your cover letter.