Interview Questions listed below are most commonly asked questions when you be there for SEO profession Interview; it is significant to ponder on how an response is given somewhat than the authentic answer. They often panic interviewees, practice well by reading SEO articles, to get a good opportunity in SEO turf and shine in this industry. Read Interview Tips Given by SEO Experts.
· Explain your seo Experience?
· Is sitemap useful for Seo?
· Do you know HTML Coading?
· Did you work on PPC?
· Can you write HTML code by hand?
· Explain your see Experience?
· What Seo tools do you regularly use?
· Explain importance of meta tags in seo?
· Have you attended any seo conferences?
· What is the difference between SEO and SEM?
· Give me a description of your general SEO experience.
· What role do social media play in an SEO strategy?
· Explain what META tags matter in today's SEO world?
· What kind of SEO strategies do you normally implement for back links?
· What do you think is different about working for an SEO agency vs. doing SEO in-house?
· To what extent do you think seo is effective?
· As a seo consultant do you consider yourself as creative?
· Have you ever prepared proposal for seo clients? If yes can you give me one proposal now?
· What are the problems you face in seo industry?
· How do you evaluate whether a seo campaign is working?
· In what area of seo are you strong? And what area of seo you are weak?
· What seo blogs and Forums do you read?
· Do you have experience in social media optimization?
· How far do you think social media optimization help a website to achieve top position in search engines?
· As a seo consultant what do you prefer Google / yahoo/ bang ?.
· Do you have Knowledge of Static as well as Dynamic Website Optimization?
· Do you have experience in copy Writing and can you provide some writing Sample?
· What is the role of social bookmarking sites in Seo?
· What do you mean by social networking Traffic? How do they help for website seo?
· Have you done any Video Submissions and Video Promotions.?
· Explain what page rank is and explain page rank algorithm?
· Explain me the steps you follow for optimizing a website?
· For what clients you have done seo? Are you successful in doing seo for them?
· What is link building? Link buying?
· What kind of activities do you normally implement for generating back links for a website?
· Why do we use no follow on an internal link?
· What do you mean by competitive analysis and what techniques do you use?
· How many target keywords should a website have? Or how many target keywords do you suggest for a website?
· How do you help your client to decide budget allocation for seo and pay-per-click?
· Do you have your own blogs? Do you do any seo freelance works?
· How do you handle your client if he does not want to implement your seo recommendations?
· Could you briefly explain the Page Rank algorithm? And what do you think of Page Rank?
· What do you think of using XML sitemaps?
· Do you have experience in copywriting and can you provide some writing samples?
· Explain various steps that you would take to optimize a website?
· Have you ever had something you've written reach the front-page of Digg? Or Stumbled?
· Why might you want to use no follow on an internal link?
· What do you think about link buying?
· What areas do you think are currently the most important in organically ranking a Web Site?
· Who are the two key people - who started Google?
· What is the difference between Page Rank and Toolbar Page Rank?